Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Card FUN

I love getting christmas cards...and love sending them out (although it takes me way to long to pick a card and a picture!). i've been shopping around and tiny prints has lots of cute christmas card options...however will i choose!?!?

a few from my list of favorites...
be merry: fern


stenciled joy: walnut

and i love that tiny prints lets you customize the text...so instead of happy holidays i could make it say merry christmas!

creative christmas: tomato


i'm looking forward to displaying our cards in a new way this year...i haven't quite decided how but there's plenty of good ideas on pinterest! maybe a wreath or maybe on a ribbon on the cabinets...we'll see...

and i am looking forward or starting a new tradition of putting them together in a little book as a way to pray for our friends-yet another pinterest idea that i love!
 
thanks tiny prints for having so many awesome christmas cards to choose from!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, will you send me the info. for this promotion? :) I love Tiny Prints!

I love the pics of Tanner shooting hoops with pumpkins. I'm impressed with his basketball abilities! (And flushing abilities!) :)

Hope you guys are doing well! We need a playdate soon!

Anonymous said...

I like that last one! I saw it last week when I was ordering from snapfish. Lots of great ones to choose from :)

Steph